We will check, clean, and service your heating and cooling equipment in the Spring and Fall each year. This agreement would allow us to provide you with additional benefits while continuing to do your service and maintenance work.
- Reduces major repair expenses, Minor repairs and adjustments prevents major re-pairs and catastrophic failures that could require premature unit replacements.
- Lengthens the life of the equipment. Planned Service allows us to recommend up-dating existing equipment or components only when it is really needed, not because of failure due to poor maintenance. Regular service improves the life of the equipment.
- Maintains efficient operation. Properly serviced and adjusted equipment is more energy efficient and also enhances the life expectancy of the equipment.
- Saves money on or eliminates cost of needed repairs. Our Planned Service Agreement covers most small repairs with no extra labor costs involved if the work is done at the time of the scheduled maintenance. We also offer a price reduction for repair parts and labor that are not covered under the equipment warranty.
- Priority service. When Planned Service customers call for service, their status is verified, and they receive same day priority service when possible.
- Service by experienced professional technicians Our techs are well qualified and have the proper tools and instruments to test, calibrate, and repair your equipment. They also have immediate access to replacement parts.
- Protects equipment. Warranties the Planned Service program maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair for better equipment management.